Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi everybody!! I know it's been a while since I last posted, but alot has been going on lately.
1: WE MOVED TO GEORGIA!!!
2: THE BLOGGING WORLD HATES ME!!!!!!!!
3: I havent cared enough to fix all the problems my blog has been having.
Anyway, like I said, we recently moved to Georgia. It has been a different experience, seeing as I grew up in utah, but I like it so far. One of the big changes is that I am now in MIDDLE SCHOOL! Not really much to celebrate, but hey, Im only twelve, stuff like this is exciting for me.
I also recently started taking cake decorating classes! It is very fun, and very messy, so, of course, I LOVE IT!!!! Another nice thing about it is that it's an excuse to eat LLLLOOOOTTTSSS of frosting. I'll probably be posting more stuff about that soon.
gotta go,
RYLEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment