Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snow Day!?!?!?!?!?!?

The other day Georgia had snow!!! Everyone was excited to get outside. School got out early because of an inch of snow, which would never happen in Utah. Luckily as long as we were in school until eleven am, we would not have to have a makeup day. Thank goodness we brought our snow clothes on the move!!!We all had fun playing in the snow, and Cassidy's friend Charlize came to play, too. Alyssa and Charlize
HUG TO STAY WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pose for the camera!!! And get soaked in the process!!!!!!:)



Lily was SSSSOOOOO excited to be out in the snow! She wouldnt take this headband off, even though it was falling over her eyes the entire time.

3 comments:

  1. Rylee,
    I'm so glad you're back. It was fun to read about what you are doing - the cake decorating and playing in the snow. You must have brought the snow with you from Utah. I loved the pictures. You are soooo cute!!!

    Are you still taking piano lessons? I hope you can find someone there to take from.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get a lot of time to check other people's blogs because I am going to school and I spend my spare time writing on my blog but tonight I'm bored because Uncle Brian is on a date with his xbox. I wanted to tell you I am really proud of you for writing, you are very good at it. Keep it up, it will pay off someday, I promise!

    Our kids had 7 snow days this year and 5 flood days since our town flooded extensively. They had to go to school for an extra half hour each day for six weeks to make the snow days up. They don't have to make up this past week because apparently they consider it a natural disaster. Good for them, bad for me!

    Anyway, good job on your cake. It's incredible--your domesticity is akin to your mother's. All I've mastered in life is a keen use of sarcastic wit and a superfluous vocabulary ;). Love ya, Aunt Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Rylee I miss you. you must love snow. especially Shelby.

    ReplyDelete