Tuesday, June 8, 2010

birds, turtles, and frogs II

I said I would post pictures, so here they are: this is the birds nest in the lawn chair
we found both these box turtles on the same day in the same spot, but they are two completely different kinds, you can tell by the shell. we were gonna keep them for a couple days, but they both miraculously escaped...

these are the four frogs we found. The top left one was so cute! he was bright green on top and yellow underneath. and just so you know, yes, the blob in the top right corner IS a toad, not a chunk of who knows what...



this is the one that peed all over Dad:) we found him in the middle of the road. Its Dads twin!!!!!!!


look at how cute he is! this was possible my favorite one. I caugh him with my fishing pole :) He was by the shore so i put my bait in and would chase after it, but would swim away before I could grab him out of the water. Eventually I got tired and decided to just snag his shell with my hook.


1 comment:

  1. Wow look at all those reptiles!...my boys would be in HEAVEN!!

    ReplyDelete