Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Utah!!!!!!!!!

So i guess im coming down to utah for the summer! Yay! Ive been saving money ever since we moved to georgia. Im going to be there from June 29 to July 20. I will also be going to California and probably palisades. I cant wait to see everyone! the weather is going to be a bit different though... lately we have been going swimming every day! our neighbors parents have 90 acres of land, including a big pond and a swimming pool that they let us swim in. they have the cutest kids! i babysit for them, and they are mostly the reason i get to fly out. they have to boys, four and two years old, and a little girl that is a couple months old. they are also the closest people to us in our ward.
Grandma Simons has also helped a lot with the money for me to come, also. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! And of course my mom, who bought the ticket in the first place. Now i just have to pay her back...
and thanks to Alicia, for letting me come to the beach house with you! Oh, and the Smiths, who pretty much set the whole thing up and made it possible for me to actually come! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. awsome rylee i can't wiat to see you there! I just had the funest vaciation theres pictures of us cliff jumping on my blog. it was awsome call me some time. my blog is chloesimons.blogspot.com read it see you in utah!!!
    love,
    chloe simons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am so excited that you get to come! We will all make sure that you have a fun time while you are out here!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Rylee!! Who are you going to CA with? Palisades is really close to where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete