Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Party!!!




















My friend Shayni (far left, second picture) was goofing off and would suddenly walk over to the wall, lean against it, tilt her head, and put her hand up to her forehead. She did this quite a few times at random moments during the party. So we all stood up against the wall and mimicked her for a picture.


My grandparents from Las Vegas called to sing happy birthday to me. While I was on the phone my friends put fake flowers in my hair. I had them there for the rest of the party.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great party. Wish we could have been there. Love ya. Grandma S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rylee welcome to the blogger world! your birthday party looks like so much fun...wish I could have come. Tell your mom that you guys need to come see me more often.:). Now that I don't have the quilting frames to give you guys modivation.

    ReplyDelete