Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hi Everyone!!!

I should probably change the name of this post to hi no one, since these are the first few minutes of my blog's life. but I decided I should have a nice name for my first post. I'll just hope that I get a few more followers, so that I'm not the only one. ( That would be just sad)
Ok. The reason I decided to make a blog is because Everyone's moved away! First Mike and Lindsey, then Jessica,(and Brian is out fighting) and of course Jon, Alicia, Curtis and Evelyn live out in the middle of who-knows-where. and you can't forget my grandparents in Las Vegas. So this is my way of keeping in touch with everyone.
I love you all!!!
check me out sometime,
Rylee

2 comments:

  1. Rylee - I love your blog. What a wonderful way to keep in touch. Hugs and Kisses to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rylee,

    I'm still trying to figure out how to post a comment on your blog. Let's see if this works.

    GPA Stephens

    ReplyDelete