Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Beautiful Blanket

For everyone's birthday this year, my mom made us a blanket. But because this was my 12th birthday and I was in Young Womens we decided that I should help and we could count that as one of my ten hour projects. (although it was more like a ten day project!)

I had to cut each individual square out, and it took forever. This white fabric was really fuzzy and by the time I was done cutting I was covered in a layer of fluff!
The finished product! It's really warm.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rylee!! Great blog! It's fun to see the pictures you've posted; we sure miss you all! Your blanket looks awesome. Way to go! It seems that your 10 DAY project was worth it for such a beautiful outcome.

    Have fun in YW. I was just released from being the YW secretary in our ward since we're getting ready to move again.

    Luv ya!
    ~Aunt Rebecca

    ReplyDelete